SUMMARY: Jeanne Pinder was named one of “14 Disruptive Women to Watch” in Healthcare by the Disruptive Women team.
The list features 14 women “who are set to truly impact the health care industry through innovation, policy, and leadership in 2014 and beyond,” the organization said.
“Our Disruptive Women to Watch in 2014, some students, others veterans with decades of experience at the bench, in the field, on the computer; represent a variety of disciplines and approaches to solving many of health care’s thorniest challenges,” said Robin Strongin, creator and founder of Disruptive Women in Health Care. “While their leadership, training, and expertise may differ, all are fearless in their quest to break new ground while pushing through barriers. In short, each of these dynamos personify Disruptive Women’s mission to serve as a platform for provocative ideas, thoughts, and solutions in the health sphere.”
- Alexandra Drane, Co-Founder, Chief Visionary Officer, and Chair of the Board, Eliza Corporation
- Pam Cipriano, Senior Director, Galloway Consulting
- Rebecca Mitchell Coelius, Medical Officer for Innovation, Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT, Office of Science and Technology
- Nancy Green, Managing Principal, Verizon Enterprise Solutions – Healthcare
- Janie Gu, Inventor, OUTFluenza/ Princeton University undergraduate student
- Jen Hyatt, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Big White Wall
- Kavita Patel, Managing Director for Clinical Transformation and Delivery, Engelberg Center for Health Care Reform Fellow, Economic Studies, Brookings Institution
- Jeanne Pinder, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, ClearHealthCosts
- Cathy Polley, Vice President of Health and Wellness, Food Marketing Institute, Executive Director, Food Marketing Institute Foundation
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn, Health Economist and Advisor, THINK-Health Co-Founder, HealthcareDIY
- Lisa Shufro, Magical Awesomeness Catalyst, Downtown Project
- Sunnie Southern, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Viable Synergy LLC
- Beth Toner, Communications Director, Accolade, Inc.
- Kenda West, Chief Operating Officer, Voalte
Disruptive Women in Health Care’s mission is “to serve as a platform for provocative ideas, thoughts, and solutions in the health sphere.” Now in its fifth year, it receiving numerous awards and accolades, including being named “one of the top health policy blogs” by Health Tech and a “Fierce Female Healthcare Blog To Watch” by Fierce Healthcare.